Subject: Re: CoreLocation

Your name is „Developer“?

Verify by starting the simulator and look what location it shows. If it is Apples mothership your name IS Developer.

atze

Am 26.03.2009 um 21:30 schrieb Development:

Is there anything in MacOS X 10.5x that provides the same functionality as CoreLocation does? I'm assuming that there is a gps locator in my Laptop since simulator applications using gps appear to work. Maybe I'm just totally wrong.

You are - at least that your name is