Newbie delegate question regarding NSTable
willDisplayCell

Howdy,

I am a bit new to ObjectiveC and XCode so please forgive me if I am using incorrect terms in describing my problem.

I have a NSTable bound to an object and have written delegate methods in the object for numberOfRowsInTableView and objectValueForTableColumn and those are being called as expected no problem. I am trying to color rows/cells based on the data in the table and so I put in a willDisplayCell method but it just isn't being called/fired. I have put breakpoints and NSLog statements and it just isn't happening. Anything possible causes come to mind? Do I need to do anything more than the nib binding and define the method in the object.m to get this called?

Thanks in advance,

Todd Fantz