Subject: Re: Sorting through .plist in NSDictionary

On 2009 Mar 25, at 19:53, Pierce Freeman wrote:

I am attempting to sort through the contents of a .plist file in
NSDictionary, but am running into some problems. Since .plist files are
kind of like a "tree", I can't just call objectForKey as there is no way for
me to return the instance that I am looking for. How would someone get a
certain key for each part of the tree?

-valueForKeyPath:

If your key path is in the form of an array, use this from my NSDictionary helpers...

- (id)valueForKeyPathArray:(NSArray*)keyPathArray {
NSString* keyPath = [keyPathArray componentsJoinedByString:@"."] ;
return [self valueForKeyPath:keyPath] ;
}