Re: GetProcessBundleLocation() -- no good in
background agents!

On Mar 25, 2009, at 4:20 PM, Jerry Krinock wrote:

Is it a bug? Does anyone know if this is part of a more general class of API that should not be used in background agents? Is there anywhere a concise list of all the API which should not be invoked in background agents? I'm aware that a daemon run as root should not link AppKit for security reasons, but here the subject is merely a background agent, run as the current user to help with an application.

This sounds like a bug to me. Please file it. It would be helpful if you included a sample app with source code that reproduces the problem.

-eric