Subject: Re: [Q] Strange Drag & Drop from my app to FCP
project window

Thanks for your commenting, but...

If it s not recognized as path, the D&D doesn't work.

Also, I checked like this :

For still images :

(gdb) po fileName
file://localhost/Volumes/NEXIO64/Stills/mccain13.tga
(gdb) po [fileName lastPathComponent]
mccain13.tga
(gdb) po [fileName pathExtension]
tga

For mov files :

(gdb) po fileName
file://localhost/Volumes/NEXIO64/MOV/0000By the Way3 C.mov
(gdb) po [fileName lastPathComponent]
0000By the Way3 C.mov
(gdb) po [fileName pathExtension]
mov