Re: Two view controllers in one set of files (Noob
question)

Am 25.03.2009 um 17:31 schrieb Weydson Lima:

I want to set up two view controllers but I don't want to create a XIB and .m/.h for each controller. Is it possible to use a single set of files to do so?

Yes. But unwise.

As I was reading the book by Mark and LaMarche, it looks that their approach is to create a pair of those files for each View Controller.

When they teach it that way they have a reason. Trust them.

atze