Subject: Re: vanishing permissions in groups

Josh Holtzman wrote:

On another note, does this thread belong on the framework list? I'm still not clear where the boundary should be between framework and dev.

Nothing wrong with starting a conversation in saka-dev and then moving it to framework when it starts getting into details. Cross posting also makes some sense if the content is relevant to both.

This particular thread should be moved to framework.

- Mark

This automatic notification message was sent by Sakai Collab
(http://collab.sakaiproject.org/portal) from the DG: Development site.
You can modify how you receive notifications at My Workspace > Preferences.

Privacy