Subject: [ccnet-user] Re: Farm report and Project report
disagree

Yes, exactly as you describe - the two reports tell me different
things.
I use Firefox.

Perhaps next time this happens I could record the occurrence. A
screenshot would prove my point but not give much information about
the underlying cause... Which files would be useful to take snapshots
of, to help figure this out?

On Sep 29, 8:30 pm, Ruben Willems <ruben.will...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> You mean that the farm report says build ok,
> the individual build report is not ok.
> And when navigating back to the famr report, that build shows still as ok?
>
> if so, can you do a force refresh on the farm report?
> are yo using IE as a browser?
>
> just trying to find out what the problem may be,
> I've never seen this behaviour myself :-(
>
> with kind regards
> Ruben Willems
>

> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 6:08 PM, htoomik <he...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for looking at this.
>
> > Actually I'm quite OK with the build failing in these cases. What's
> > bothering me is that the build looks OK according to the Farm report -
> > only when I go to the project report for that particular project do I
> > find out that there were errors and the build didn't succeed. I.e. the
> > build fails silently.
>
> > On Sep 29, 3:34 pm, Ruben Willems <ruben.will...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Hi
>
> > > take a look at the following properties in your ccnet.config file
> > > maxSourceControlRetries
> > > stopProjectOnReachingMaxSourceControlRetries
> > &g...

t; sourceControlErrorHandling

> > >http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/Project+Confi...
>
> > > these control what to do with source control errors
>
> > > with kind regards
> > > Ruben Willems

> > our
> > successful.