Subject: [ccnet-user] Re: Farm report and Project report
disagree

Thanks for looking at this.

Actually I'm quite OK with the build failing in these cases. What's
bothering me is that the build looks OK according to the Farm report -
only when I go to the project report for that particular project do I
find out that there were errors and the build didn't succeed. I.e. the
build fails silently.

On Sep 29, 3:34 pm, Ruben Willems <ruben.will...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> take a look at the following properties in your ccnet.config file
> maxSourceControlRetries
> stopProjectOnReachingMaxSourceControlRetries
> sourceControlErrorHandling
>
> http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/Project+Confi...
>
> these control what to do with source control errors
>
> with kind regards
> Ruben Willems
>

> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 3:26 PM, htoomik <he...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Version 1.4.4.83, according to the dashboard.
>
> > On 29 Sep, 14:38, Ruben Willems <ruben.will...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Hi
>
> > > what version of ccnet are you using?
>
> > > with kind regards