Subject: [ccnet-user] Re: Farm report and Project report
disagree

Hi

take a look at the following properties in your ccnet.config file
maxSourceControlRetries
stopProjectOnReachingMaxSourceControlRetries
sourceControlErrorHandling

http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/Project+Configuration+Block

these control what to do with source control errors

with kind regards
Ruben Willems

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 3:26 PM, htoomik <helen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Version 1.4.4.83, according to the dashboard.