Subject: [ccnet-user] 1.4.4.83 web dashboard on Windows
Server 2008 64-bit

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup 1.4.4.83's web dashboard on a Windows Server 2008
SP1 (64-bit) box (running IIS 7), but I'm running into issues. I ran
the 1.4.4 SP1 installer and only installed the web dashboard to the
default location (I left out the Examples and the CC.net Server
component), and checked the "Create virtual directory in IIS for Web
Dashboard" option.

The virtual directory created fine, but when I try to go to the
installed URL, I just get a "500 - Internal server error." messages
from IIS. I tried manually creating a new "Application" in IIS
pointing to the web dashboard's install directory ("C:\Program Files
(x86)\CruiseControl.NET\webdashboard"), but I get the same error
message using the manually created application as well.

Has anyone else successfully setup just the web dashboard component on
a Windows Server 2008 SP1 (64-bit) machine before?

Thanks!

Privacy