Subject: [ccnet-user] Re: Peforce "file(s)
up-to-date" is detected as errors

Hi John,   Thanks for your reply. I tried to add it in my sourcecontrol block but it doesn't work. I still got error message. Any idea?   Regards,
Petal

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 6:02 PM, JohnM <john.mandia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It looks like the wiki text isn't up-to-date.

The original one I submitted looked for this error by default. Haven't
tried the latest. But try adding this to your perforce sourcecontrol
block and let me know if that works for you:

 <acceptableErrors>
       <string>file(s) up-to-date.</string>
</acceptableErrors>