Subject: [ccnet-user] hi all - totally new on this group

I have just set up a cruisecontrol server and have some kind of
problem I don´t know how to solve.
I have a small selenium project that i run every hour or so, and it
run as expected but cruisecontrol does not get latest...
I am sure it is trivial but I can´t figure it out.

we run vss 6... yes I am trying to get them change to something modern
it is the latest build on ccnet
I am the logged in user and have checked in the changes on another
machine as well - could that be the problem?
it just doesn´t say anything about get latest either...

the config file looks like this:
<project name="Seleniumtest av test.local" >
<triggers >
<intervalTrigger seconds="7200" />
</triggers>
<sourcecontrol type="vss" >
<autoGetSource>true</autoGetSource>
<alwaysGetLatest>true</alwaysGetLatest>
<executable>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VSS
\win32\SS.EXE</executable>
<project>$\GUI.Tests.root\GUI.Tests</project>
<username>ostenp</username>
<password></password>
<ssdir>x:</ssdir>
</sourcecontrol>
<tasks>
<devenv solutionfile="C:\projects\seleniumTests\GUI.Tests.sln"
configuration="debug" buildTimeoutSeconds="900" />
<nunit path="C:\Program Files\NUnit 2.5.2\bin\net-2.0\nunit-
console-x86.exe">
<assemblies>
<assembly>C:\projects\seleniumTests\bin\Debug
\TestLocalTest.dll</assembly>
</assemblies>
</nunit>
</tasks>