Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula fails to start after
Fedora 22 -> 23 upgrade

Hi
You need to run scripts in /etc/bacula/scripts to update database.Maybe is necessary change some commands to MariaDB instead MySQL
/etc/bacula/scripts/update_mysql_tables  /etc/bacula/scripts/grant_mysql_privileges
Best RegardsWanderlei

bacula-dir -f
bacula-dir: dird.c:966-0 Could not open Catalog "MyCatalog", database "bacula".
bacula-dir: dird.c:971-0 Version error for database "bacula". Wanted 15, got 14
20-Feb 10:59 bacula-dir ERROR TERMINATION
Please correct configuration file: bacula-dir.conf

I've an idea what's behind all this this time. I had a hell of a time going from 21 to 22 because somewhere down the line the Fedora people decided to swap from MySQL to MariaDb, assuring everyone there's no problem because everything is compatible. I ended up having to build the tables manually with the kind help of the people on this list.  I guess the same has happened again, we have new bacula binaries, new Mariadb binaries etc but its still the case there is no specific Mariadb database update? Please correct me if I'm wrong., and thanks for any suggestions.

|This was sent by bill.damage@xxxxxxxxx via Backup Central.
|Forward SPAM to abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Troublesho...

ot faster and improve end-user experience. Signup Now!