[Bacula-users] Forcing job to use media just made
available

I had a situation where an array holding bacula volumes filled and jobs
began to accumulate. I fixed the issue and purged the volume I wanted
it to use next. Is there any way to commence the check for available media
without waiting the 5 minute duration before it looks on its own?

Thanks,
jlc