Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Waitung for a mount request?

Hello John,

Am 28.04.2011 17:47, schrieb John Drescher:
> Did you unmount the previous media that was in the device it is
> complaining about using the umount command?

i am a little bit confused. There should not be any media mounted,
because the client is using his own device / pool and the volumes are
only used once.

Maybe this issue was caused by one of my tests. After starting with a
new database everything worked fine. Webacula is also working and i can
not waiting to see it as debian package.

Next steps will be some tests an virtual backup. If everything works
fine, i am happy. ;)

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Dennis