Subject: [Bacula-users] Waitung for a mount request?

Hello,

this is my first attempt with bacula and i need some advice about my
configs. I am running a file based backup with an extra device for each
client.

I thought this would support parallel jobs, but if i start two backup
jobs like "run job=bserver" and "run job=bclient1", the second job is
waitung for a mount request?

Do i need a autochanger, even if there are no usb-disks or tapes
involved? Any hints regardings the whole setup?

Regards, Dennis