Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula FD on HP-UX

Hi everyone.

I have several HP-UX machines which need to be backed up. On web site http://www.bacula.org/en/dev-manual/main/main/Supported_Operating_Systems.html it is said that HP-UX is not fully supported. Unfortunately I don’t have test machine, so I cannot test myself Bacula FD on HP-UX. Has anyone done this before? Can someone confirm that Bacula FD can be installed on HP-UX?

PS. HP-UX B.11.11 U 9000/800

Thanks in advance.

Edgars Mazurs

Vadības sistēmu eksperts