Subject: [Bacula-users] Fatal Error when running in
bconsole

I am new to bacula and I have run into a problem running any job in bconsole.   I am getting the following error.   15-Apr 11:14 KITSrv01-sd JobId 9: Fatal error: Device reservation failed for JobId=9:
15-Apr 11:14 KITSrv01-dir JobId 9: Fatal error:
     Storage daemon didn't accept Device "PV-122T-1" because:
     3924 Device "PV-122T-1" not in SD Device resources.   I cannot figure out what I've done wrong.   I've posted my config files here http://pastebin.ca/2046880 to keep the email size resonable.   Thanks in advance. -Bob