Subject: [Bacula-users] Tape backup only writes 1 GB

Hello,

my Dell Powervault 124T autochanger is loaded with LTO-4 tapes. When I run the
job, it terminates with an error after 1. 000 G (999.2 MB). The job should save
50 GB (one file from another weekly job) per month. Error message is
"ERR=broken pipe" and something with MTWEOF.

bacula-dir.conf:

Storage {
Name = Drive-1
Address = backupserver
SDPort = 9103
Password = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
Device = Drive-1
Media Type = LTO-4
Autochanger = yes
}

Pool {
Name = Autoloader
Pool Type = Backup
Storage = Drive-1
Recycle = yes
AutoPrune = yes
Volume Retention = 7 days
}

Anyone knows, how I can solve that problem?

Best,

Steffen