Subject: Announce: AxKit::App::TABOO 0.4

Hi all!

I can finally share with you that I have uploaded file

AxKit-App-TABOO-0.4.tar.gz

which has entered CPAN as

file: $CPAN/authors/id/K/KJ/KJETILK/AxKit-App-TABOO-0.4.tar.gz
size: 93956 bytes
md5: 00b513b3b9a66bd4b0b10920534976ce

The main thing this time is that I removed the BasicSession code and
created my own login and session code for TABOO. This was due to that I
couldn't find the bug in BasicSession and that I didn't get AxKit 1.7
working which was needed for JÃrg's Session module.

The full changelog since the previous release says:
0.4 2006-01-20
- Remove BasicSession and create my own session stuff.
* AxKit::App::TABOO::Handler::Login to handle logins
* AxKit::App::TABOO::AddXSLParams::Session to make that
available in XSLT.
* Some functions have been stuffed into AxKit::App::TABOO for
the time being.
* Removes login.xsp and guest-login.xsp along with a snippets
of code.
- Use atom:subtitle instead, thus correcting the RDF bug
- CSS updates, to support print and handhelds.
- Use Text::Unaccent to get better storynames.
- Correct primcat bug in classification provider
- Add more feedback after post submission.

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer