Subject: Re: [Announce:] Release of Apache2::TomKit

Yanick Champoux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On January 2, 2006 03:00 pm, you wrote:
>
>>thanks for your contribution it seems that file uploads are not
>>available at the moment I'll correct that tomorrow.
>

> Ah. This explains that. :-)
>

>>If you want
>>me to include your work directly into TomKit i'd be more than happy.
>

> Since XPathScript is already a distribution by itself, I think it makes
> sense
> to keep the AxKit/TomKit processors in it. But thanks for the offer!
>

>>I'll incooperate TomKitEngine-patch into the next version.
>

> Perfect.
>
> By the way, is there a TomKit-specific mailing list, or are all discussions
> going on on the axkit-*@axkit.org mailing lists?

No. There's none sofar and a sometime ago we all came to the conclusion
that, we leave the discussion about TomKit on this mailing list as long
the people like that.

I think AxKit's PMC has to decide if they what me/us to discuss here or
create our own mailing list. I also have the hope that once TomKit is
stable it could get AxKit2 but once more that's nothing I could decide.

I've read your XPathScript-Announcement, I hope more people take a look
and help us to provide something as powerful and as stable as AxKit to
the mod_perl community.

Tom