Subject: [Announce] Release of XML::XPathScript 0.16

On December 29, 2005 04:07 am, Tom Schindl wrote:
> I want to inform you that last night I released the sources for
> Apache2::TomKit on CPAN.

Now, that's what I call a great way to start the year!

I've quickly thrown together an (rather alpha) TomKit processor for
XPathScript. The processor is part of release 0.16 of the module, which is
now on its way to CPAN.

DESCRIPTION

XPathScript is a stylesheet language similar in many ways to XSLT (in
concept, not in appearance), for transforming XML from one format to
another (possibly HTML, but XPathScript also shines for non-XML-like
output).

WHAT'S NEW

* Added alpha support for TomKit.
* Makefile.PL now only install AxKit and TomKit processors if they are
detected.

WHERE TO GET IT

CPAN: http://search.cpan.org/~yanick/
svn: svn://babyl.dyndns.org/xpathscript/trunk

Joy,
`/anick