osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

low ad version

Subject: [NH]
اوكراني&
#x629; بيضاء
تمارس مع
شاب سكس
جامد
وساخن
شاهد سكس
روسي
ساخن حمل
السكس
مجانا
سكس
فيديو
حمل لان
الفلم و
مجوعة
افلام
سكس
مجانية -
msg#00674

List: Vinux_linux_support

Vinux_linux_support Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

اوكرانية بيضاء تمارس مع شاب سكس جامد وساخن شاهد سكس روسي ساخن حمل السكس مجانا سكس فيديو حمل لان الفلم و مجوعة افلام سكس مجانية

http://thebestuniversitiesintheworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/university-of-cambridge.html

 hot suck duck hot cocok hot girls fucken hot blonde hot boobs hot girls

http://thetopuniversitiesonrussia.blogspot.com/2010/12/russian-federation-universal-online.html

Thread at a glance:

Re: [VINUX-SUPPORT] New Daisy audio book player uploaded

On Sun, Jan 09, 2011 at 04:45:31PM -0500, Bill Cox wrote: > My guess is the 3gp files are public key encrypted versions of mp3 > files, and the private key needed to decode them is in your reading > device. Sucks. that's possible, but I don't think so. I know hardly anything about audio formats, but from a quick apt-cache search and google it looks like 3gp is some sort of audio format itself, so I suspect they are plain audio files. Of course it could be that they actually aren't audio files just named that. I don't believe either mp3 or 3gp? support encrypted contents, but I really have no idea. I would at leasttry just playing one of those 3gp and mp3 files in a random music player to see what happens. Its ben long enough since I looked at the standard that I don't remember what it said about protection, but iirc one of those file names sounded like privladges or something. I wouldn't be terribly suprised if that listed players that could play the file or not or what could be done with the file. (that is escentially how pdf encryption works). Trev > > Bill > > On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 4:31 PM, Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx> > wrote: > > I have looked at the files NLS distributes, and in fact, I'm looking at one > > right now. When you download the files from BARD, you get a zip file. You > > don't need a key or anything to unzip the file. The zip archive contains a > > bunch of 3GP files as well as a few files with some other file extensions. > > If you try to read one of these unarchived books in FS Reader, you'll get a > > protection message and nothing else. Here's a list of the files that you'll > > see in such a directory: > > > > 70450.ncx    ncx > > 70450.opf    opf > > 70450.pncx    pncx > > 70450.ppf    ppf > > 70450.smil    smil > > 70450-0001.3gp    3gp > > 70450-0002.3gp    3gp > > 70450-0003.3gp    3gp > > 70450-0004.3gp    3gp > > 70450-0005.3gp    3gp > > 70450-0006.3gp    3gp > > 70450-0007.3gp    3gp > > 70450-0008.3gp    3gp > > 70450-0009.3gp    3gp > > 70450ann.3gp    3gp > > 70450hdgs.3gp    3gp > > 70450pdtb.md5    md5 > > dtbsmil110.dtd    dtd > > ncx110.dtd    dtd > > oeb1.ent    ent > > oebpkg101.dtd    dtd > > pdtb_protected.smil    smil > > protected.mp3    mp3 > > us-nls-db70450.ao    ao > > > > ________________________________ > > > > Christopher > > chaltain@xxxxxxxxx > > > > ________________________________ > > > > On 1/9/2011 1:00 PM, Trevor Saunders wrote: > > > > HI, > > > > has anyone actually looked at the files NLS distributes, I live in the > > US, but haven't used NLS for a long time. However I use bookshare a > > bit, and the files they distribute are normal daisy wrapped up in an > > encrypted zip file. So you run unzip on the file and you have > > unencrypted files including xml which renders fine in both lynx and > > firefox. I wouldn't be at all suprised if the NLS did something > > similar, in fact I have heard reference to unzip the files and having to > > put the contained folder on the nls player. > > > > Trev (who is thankful people charged with implementing drm generally > > aren't very good) > > > > On Sun, Jan 09, 2011 at 08:19:49AM -0500, Christian Hofstader wrote: > > > > It's my understanding that the LOC will only authorize "blind guy ghetto" > > devices and will not work on any mainstream hardware. This approach pisses > > me > > off as it virtually prohibits any free software from being used to read the > > NLS > > material. It also prevents highly accessible devices like iPhone and iPad > > from > > working with the BARD materials and, as a result, forcing we users into > > paying > > the high costs of ghetto solutions, using special purpose hardware with > > profoundly less functionality than accessible mainstream alternatives and > > living with devices that fall behind the technology curve as they do not > > improve as fast as hardware that enjoys the economies of scale available in > > mainstream consumer electronics. > > > > If Amazon and Apple can provide accessible book readers without pissing off > > the > > publishing companies too badly, one can assume that NLS can do the same > > without > > violating the publisher protection clause of the Chafey (sp?) amendment but, > > alas, as is obvious by their ridiculously arranged web site, technology > > seems > > to come as an afterthought to our friends in Washington. > > > > Happy Hacking, > > cdh > > > > > > > > > > On Jan 9, 2011, at 6:45 AM, Christopher Chaltain wrote: > > > > I would assume not since it would have to recognize the encryption > > used by the NLS and accept an authorization key from the NLS. You can > > probably go to BARD and see if it's listed as a supported media > > player. > > > > > > ===================================================================== > > Christopher > > chaltain@xxxxxxxxx > > ===================================================================== > > > > > > On 1/9/2011 1:08 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote: > > Probbly not, but will this daisy player happen to play the > > digital books from the NLS? > > > > Chris. > > > > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Cox" > > <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx> > > To: "Vinux Development" <vinux- > > development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <vinux- > > support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 7:47 PM > > Subject: [VINUX-SUPPORT] New Daisy audio book player > > uploaded > > > > > > I've copied the daisy-player package into the > > main Vinux repository. > > If you have Daisy 2.0 (no 3.0 support... yet) > > audio-books, I think > > you'll like this program.  Install with: > > > > $ sudo apt-get update > > $ sudo apt-get install daisy-player > > > > To run it, I needed to unzip a Daisy .zip file > > into a directory, and > > then run 'daisy-player <directory>'.  It runs on > > the consoles or in a > > terminal, and seems to work well. > > > > Bill > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are > > subscribed to the Google Groups "The Vinux > > Support Forum" group. > > To post to this group, send email to vinux- > > support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > vinux-support+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > For more options, visit this group at http:// > > groups.google.com/group/vinux-support?hl=en. > > > > Vinux Home Page:  http://vinux.org.uk/ > > Vinux Wiki Documentation:http:// > > wiki.vinuxvirtual.org.uk/ > > index.php?title=Main_Page > > > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > > Groups "The Vinux Support Forum" group. > > To post to this group, send email to vinux-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vinux- > > support+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ > > vinux-support?hl=en. > > > > Vinux Home Page: http://vinux.org.uk/ > > Vinux Wiki Documentation:http://wiki.vinuxvirtual.org.uk/ > > index.php?title=Main_Page > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > > &quot;The Vinux Support Forum&quot; group. > > To post to this group, send email to vinux-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vinux- > > support+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vinux- > > support?hl=en. > > > > Vinux Home Page: http://vinux.org.uk/ > > Vinux Wiki Documentation:http://wiki.vinuxvirtual.org.uk/ > > index.php?title=Main_Page > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > > "The Vinux Support Forum" group. > > To post to this group, send email to vinux-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > vinux-support+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > For more options, visit this group at > > http://groups.google.com/group/vinux-support?hl=en. > > > > Vinux Home Page: http://vinux.org.uk/ > > Vinux Wiki > > Documentation:http://wiki.vinuxvirtual.org.uk/index.php?title=Main_Page > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "The Vinux Support Forum" group. > To post to this group, send email to vinux-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > vinux-support+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/vinux-support?hl=en. > > Vinux Home Page: http://vinux.org.uk/ > Vinux Wiki > Documentation:http://wiki.vinuxvirtual.org.uk/index.php?title=Main_Page signature.asc Description: Digital signature

[VINUX-SUPPORT] Interesting distro to explore

Warning: the below distro is not accessible in its current form.   However, if you are sighted, or semi-sighted, consider checking out Inx:       INX Is Not X : A command line and console Linux "Live CD" based on a minimal Ubuntu, without the X window system graphical interface.         http://inx.maincontent.net/   I got interested in INX because between it and GRML, probably all the useful console-based applications are covered. And among the useful, we are bound to find some that are naturally accessible.   There also might be features in Inx that are worth exploring for Vinux. I just started fooling with it. Right now, as far as I can determine, its kernel has no serial console support, making it difficult for me to access. My first goal is to just create a new iso with brltty, but right now it boots with some semi-graphical menu, that though not x-based, appears to not work with brltty. So don't download it if you expect it to have access technology: it does not.   It does have a variety of hand-tweaked scripts/configurations  for making tasks, like browsing with elinks or listening to internet radio very console-friendly. It is supposed to need far fewer resources than ubuntu, but being ubuntu based, it's modern.   I'm still fooling around with it and will report more when there is more to report. Anyway, I know this list is not about other distros, but checking them out from time to time can help us continue to add valuable input to Vinux growth.   --Debee   -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Vinux Support Forum" group. To post to this group, send email to vinux-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vinux-support+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vinux-support?hl=en.   Vinux Home Page: http://vinux.org.uk/ Vinux Wiki Documentation:http://wiki.vinuxvirtual.org.uk/index.php?title=Main_Page

[VINUX-SUPPORT] Vinux 2.1 CLI

I burned the 2.1 CLI ISO to disk, took it over to the emachine put it in & booted up. I'm at vinux@vinux but can't get anywhere - always "fine not found" or "invalid command" Guess for me CLI means "Command Line Illiterate"  help hasn't been real enlightening. Commands are different from dos, & I'm not able to bring up a list of valit commands. Guess maybe I need to read up on command line first!   Jeff -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Vinux Support Forum" group. To post to this group, send email to vinux-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vinux-support+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vinux-support?hl=en.   Vinux Home Page: http://vinux.org.uk/ Vinux Wiki Documentation:http://wiki.vinuxvirtual.org.uk/index.php?title=Main_Page

[...]

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too!