Re: [users@httpd] Re: 0 length robot.txt

Lewis,

you can for example turn log level to debug and access the site, tailing the logs should provide some information about what is breaking. Also, why you have a ProxyPass on a virtualhost that doesn't run anything PHP? Create a template without the config and use it.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 8:11 PM @lbutlr <kremels@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03 Oct 2018, at 12:27, @lbutlr <kremels@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There is exactly one line in the site configuration that, when commented, makes the site work again. Though, possibly only for a little while. I’ll have to check more in 3-4 hours. There is no other proxy logic at all.

It’ been over 4 hours now (almost 5) and the site is still responding perfectly. I still have no idea what is causing it to break if I uncomment the ProxyPass line considering there is no php anywhere on the site other than a couple of href to external sites.

--
"What's a Velvet Underground?" "You wouldn't like it." "Oh, Be-bop.”