[users@httpd] ssl.conf and httpd.conf in Centos

Hi,
In Centos with the name of httpd, I see two IncludeOptional statements in /var/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

# grep -r IncludeOptional /etc/httpd/
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:IncludeOptional conf.d/*.conf
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:IncludeOptional sites-enabled/*.conf

I don't see such statements in the ssl configuration.

# grep -r IncludeOptional /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf
#

I want to know should I manually add include statements for the ssl configuration file? Or ssl.conf inherits from httpd.conf?

Thanks for any feedback.

Regards,
Mahmood