Re: [users@httpd] Mapping file name to uri dynamically

Hi Eric,
 Thanks for guidance.. Now I am able to write script to list file under directory and map as "RewriteMap listxml "prg:/etc/apache2/conf.d/list.pl" apache:apache".

  Now,  consider, list.pl lists file temp.xml and by writing rewrite condition as RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/example/test\.xml/?$
  How i can write RewriteRule to map test.xml to temp.xml?

With Regards,
Venkatesh

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 7:48 AM, Eric Covener <covener@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 10:05 PM alchemist vk <alchemist.vk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I got a scenario where a single file present in directory generated with different names in different points of time. How can I map this dynamically name changing file to specific uri all the time?
> To summarize, uri remains same always but file name changes dynamically.

a RewriteMap program (prg:) could hunt for and return the right
filesystem path.    Or something outside of the server that maintains
a symlink to the right file

--
Eric Covener
covener@xxxxxxxxx