[users@httpd] Message buffer in Apache Web Server

Hi All,

I want to send 1MB of data of request at a time. For this I want to use buffer in proxy_http. By default we can send 8192(8kb) of data at a time.

I have used ProxyIOBufferSize and BufferSize, but still it is sending 8192 only.

I tried to set these value to 512, so that it will send 512 Bytes at a time. But again it is sending more than 512 Bytes.

How should I configure so that it can buffer the message till reaches the buffer size or request is complete.

Thanks
Hemant