[users@httpd] Re: Test Functionality of Apache web server

Le 09/07/2018 à 08:40, Hemant Chaudhary a écrit :
Any update on this ?

Thanks
Hemant

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 2:44 PM, Hemant Chaudhary <hemantdude.chaudhary@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

Do we have any test suite for unit testing of apache source code?? I have taken open source code and build it. I want to test whether all functionalities is working or not.

Any third party which provides test?

Thanks
Hemant

Hi,

we have a test framework. See https://httpd.apache.org/test/
For more details and instruction, have a look at the README file in the framework directory.

We also have a unit test framework available on trunk only. But for now, only the framework is in place (with a few tests, mostly to provide examples and a PoC).

Any proposal and contribution to improve and/or extend our test coverage in highly welcome. :)
You would like to give it a try?

Best regards,

CJ