Re: [users@httpd] Re: Website Down - Help Really Needed

When I try to use it without the sudo I get the same permission error.

/etc/apache2/sites-available/000-default.conf

-bash: /etc/apache2/sites-available/000-default.conf: Permission denied

also I can't access the config file to get to make any changes at all. Also I have very limited knowledge of using linux.
Please assist.
Thank you.

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 2:53 PM @lbutlr <kremels@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 18 Jun 2018, at 13:21, Macksymil Marketplace <macksymil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> sudo -i /etc/apache2/sites-available/000-default.conf-bash: /etc/apache2/sites-available/000-default.conf: Permission denied

Not sure why you’re using sudo?

The error in the screenshot specifically points to line 31 in the conf file above, so…

Also, what version of apache?

--
Humans are always slightly lost. It's a basic characteristic. It
explains a lot about them.