Re: [users@httpd] (rewritten) In directory pages, how to show file dates in a specific timezone?

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 9:26 PM, Dedeco Balaco
<dedeco.balaco@xxxxxxxxx.invalid> wrote:
> Is my question outside the scope of this list?

Not really, though after a quick look at the code it seems that there
is no "configurable" solution, maybe that's an explanation (not an
excuse) :/

>> I could not find a way to show file listing pages (generated by Apache)
>> with times in the correct timezone. The timezone is defined in the
>> environment, but Apache refuses to take it into account (assuming that
>> what I set it what should be set).

The date format used by mod_autoindex is hardcoded, and does not
include the timezone (%z or %Z in strftime format).
I think a patch is needed to eventually configure it (e.g. another
IndexOptions keyword).

Regards,
Yann.