[users@httpd] Re: Apache supports client initiated renegotiation

Hi All,

Any help on this issue.
 My openssl is sending Secure client initiated renegotiation but my apache server is rejecting because it is client initiated. I checked custom log and it shows my apache supports secure renegotiation.

Can somebody has tried secure  renegotiation in apache. How to enable client initiated secure renegotiation ?

Thanks
Hemant