[users@httpd] Need Help in AB load testing with random query params.

Hi ,

How to pass random inputs from a input file to apache benchmark (abs) for load testing a URL :

I want to pass random inputs for load testing my search URL . Search texts have to be read from an Input file and appended in the URL and send for the AB load testing .

Eg. a) Input file : text1 text2 text3 b) URL :- {{BaseURL}}/apps/{{ApplId}}/courses/search?query={{random text from input file }}

I would like to hit this search URL with different/random texts present in the input file . Currently i am trying the below command which just takes one static URL :-

abs -n 100 -c 100 https://ib3rf43def /courses/search?query=course  > ../../abTestResult.txt

Thanks for the help in advance .!

--
ABHISHEK KUMAR