[users@httpd] Piping ssl error logs to a program

Hi

I am writing messages to error_log file as well as sending to std out.

The setting looks like

ErrorLog  "| /usr/bin/tee -a /var/log/httpd/error_log |  java -cp producer.jar stdin.producer.StdInProducer /CustomProducer/config.json >> /producer_init.log 2>&1"`

Now I want to do similar thing for ssl error logs. What is the setting that controls this which is similar ErrorLog above ?

On the other hand, is there any way to send ssl_error_log sent to error_log file as well as ssl_error_log file at the same time ?