Re: Changing mod_lua to stable

Le 17/12/2018 à 20:23, Daniel Gruno a écrit :
Hi folks,
I've been pondering on the state of mod_lua, and it seems like it's time to get rid of the 'experimental' note, which still scares off a lot of people. The API has been steady over the past few years, I believe, and the code itself seems to be in a stable state, so I'm inclined to go ahead and get it moved over to stable, including switching from CTR to RTC.

I think a lazy 72h consensus should do nicely here, WDYT?

With regards,
Daniel.

+1

CJ