Server Token: None

Can we have an empty SERVER header instead of the minimalistic but yet “revealing“ issued by the token when set as Prod? Most people are change this header either by patching themselves (and maintaining their patches), or by installing extra modules/plugins, but it would be very, very handy if this was an option from the main source itself.

I did a quick and dirty patch for the latest release code, and as someone who doesn’t code anything past a hello world for quite a few years, it was simple enough I’m surprised how nobody cared to do it. Or perhaps this had been discussed before and the general consensus was to leave the bare minimum to Prod: if so, people that want to keep low would find their ways anyway, but giving us choice is not unusual from the spirit of FOSS.

Alex