Re: Plan to add sandbox branch

https://nanomsg.org

On Nov 27, 2018, at 8:33 PM, Daniel Ruggeri <DRuggeri@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Jim;
I'm coming up empty on a search against the Google-machine for SURVEY protocol. Any pointers you can share?

I'm also curious what your thoughts are about dealing with growth of the worker pool beyond the control of the proxy admin. For example, if I configure a balancer for 10 nodes, I have an idea of tuning parameters I might set differently than if the number of backends is in the tens of servers.

Since nanomsg/nng will provide the communication between httpd and the backends, we could add something like a CONFIG survey that allows for the backends to "suggest" params.

--
Daniel Ruggeri