Re: SetHandler balancer-manager question.

Yes, it is normal and expected behavior, but one can say that such behavior isn't "correct" or "should be changed", esp now that we can add members dynamically. So I would be +1 on changing the code to show all balancers, regardless of whether they have workers/members or not.