Re: [NOTICE] Intent to T&R 2.4.37 - about 12:00 GMT tomorrow

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/ is what will be exported, ,/buildconf invoked, and then tarred up, if that helps you anticipate the tag a day early. It shouldn't give any different hassles than trunk.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018, 13:31 Dennis Clarke <dclarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/17/2018 02:24 PM, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:
> On 2018-10-17 13:13, Dennis Clarke wrote:
>> On 10/17/2018 07:41 AM, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:
>>> Hi, all;
>>> With the fix for detected OpenSSL 1.1.1 issues now backported to
>>> 2.4.x, I would like to tag the next version of our venerable server
>>> soon.
>>>
>>> I have already successfully completed the test suite against my
>>> "latest sources" docker environment and am watching for any smoke
>>> detected in [1]. Feeling good about this one :-)
>>>
>>> How about roughly 24 hours from now?
>>>

>> Can we get a tarball at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/httpd/ ?
>>
>> Dennis
>
> Hi, Dennis;
>     Yes, of course. That gets pushed shortly after the tag occurs. An
> email will be sent to this list immediately after. I anticipate that it
> will be there no later than 13:00 GMT tomorrow.
>
> If you're interested in the details, feel free to check out the release
> documentation here:
> http://httpd.apache.org/dev/release.html

Thanks .. I just wanted to get a build going. Getting trunk to work well
with tls 1.3 was no big deal. A few hoops to jump through. However 2.4.x
seems to have been a holy pile of hoops.

Dennis