Re: svn commit: r1843478 - /httpd/test/framework/trunk/t/ssl/ocsp.t

Forget this. My patch works and is correct and handles the specific situation which is noted in the test case itself related to older versions. It is an IMPROVEMENT over what we currently have.

The sole reason why Bill doesn't like it is because *I* committed it.

Whatever. I have no desire or patience with him anymore. I could not care less what patch is included.