Re: svn commit: r1843478 - /httpd/test/framework/trunk/t/ssl/ocsp.t

> On Oct 14, 2018, at 3:59 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> $ openssl xyz >/dev/null
> Invalid command 'xyz'; type "help" for a list.
> $ echo $?
> 1
> $ openssl version
> OpenSSL 1.1.0i-fips  14 Aug 2018
>
> I have no idea which bastardization of the openssl command line tool you are using which returns success for bad verbs.

It looks like your version suffers from such "bastardization" as well....

And lest we forget, the orig version used:

    $openssl list -commands

I have no idea what version of openssl supports 'list'. The result
of which was that the ocsp testing was ALWAYS SKIPPED.