Re: t/modules/buffer.t failing in 2.4.36, LWP bug [Was: [VOTE] Release httpd-2.4.36]

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018, 18:47 Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On the contrary, the http2 tests (other thread) fail for me also with
curl or browser, but only when the server is build with OpenSSL 1.1.1
(independent of TLS version used).

Goes without saying... But this browser and curl are both built against the TLS 1.3-final implementation, and not a prerelease iteration? I think we are all well aware of that trap by now but just confirming...