Re: [VOTE] Release httpd-2.4.36

On 10/14/2018 05:46 PM, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:
Hi, Helmut;
Note that the vote may run longer than 72 hours as 72 is the minimum. As it stands now, we have more than 3 binding +1 votes, but I am waiting for closure on the conversation on-list about the tests with reported H2/TLS 1.3 failures. Since this is one of the primary features of this release, I want to be sure the topic gets due attention.
--
Daniel Ruggeri

I was working on a "clean room" build and test but kept getting pulled
aside into other peoples problems. I'll try to get moving.

Dennis