Re: svn commit: r1748461 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: ./ CHANGES support/ab.c

On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 1:22 PM William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 12:00 PM Gregg Smith <gls@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/13/2018 8:32 AM, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
> Otherwise, I understand this to be a noop.

No, it just got moved to the ms folder is all that happened at 1.1.0 and
is still there in 1.1.1.

No, I'm certain that's incorrect. It was always in ms/ in the source bundle
and was previously installed into include/openssl/ on applicable platforms.
The fact that it isn't in the resulting installed -devel tree suggests it is no
longer recommended, or that the openssl maintainers got the refactoring
of their build schema wrong.

Just to carve out this single aspect of the discussion, I've logged a ticket
with openssl about the absence of include/openssl/applink.c;