Re: svn commit: r1748461 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: ./ CHANGES support/ab.c

Great, I'll proceed with changing ab.c to remove the hack, since it is unneeded when ab.c is compiled by the same toolchain as libcrypto.dll, isn't available in non-openssl distributions, and was deprecated in 1.1.1 again.

Anyone interested can proceed to patch both and provision applink.c when working with OpenSSL 1.1.1, so I don't need to raise a ticket at that project.