Re: [VOTE] Release httpd-2.4.35

Am 21.09.2018 um 04:18 schrieb Dennis Clarke:

+1 for release and thanks for RM.

Not enough time right now for the usual detailed report, but so far looks good on Solaris 10 Sparc, SLES 11+12, RHEL 6+7.

Thank you for getting to it before I did. I can ignore it now ;-)

Not necessarily, your input typically is very valuable. There's so much possible variation in compilers, library versions, linking type, OS patches etc. etc.

But if you are short on time: merging support for TLS 1.3 will likely be the next step for httpd 2.4 and intensive testing then will be much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Rainer