Re: [VOTE] Release httpd-2.4.35

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 7:57 PM Daniel Ruggeri <druggeri@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, all;
   Please find below the proposed release tarball and signatures:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/httpd/

I would like to call a VOTE over the next few days to release this
candidate tarball as 2.4.35:
[ ] +1: It's not just good, it's good enough!
[ ] +0: Let's have a talk.
[ ] -1: There's trouble in paradise. Here's what's wrong.

+1, liking what I've observed on Win32/CMake, Ubuntu-on-windows, and Fedora.
Have not had a chance to complete all of my review owing to some really wonky
new Windows strict case path behavior, but the vote time ends, is good enough!