Does httpd work with buildbot or considering buildbot (was: Re: 2.4.35 in Sept?)

On 12/09/2018 22:47, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> The idea is that people actually take the time to download the tarballs, build a version of httpd for their use and then perform testing on said version such that they can vote on whether to release it or not. That testing entails such activities as running it through our test framework, putting it in a dev/prod environment to see how it works, etc... That is a schema that we have had for... let me see... years and decades.

Curious. Does httpd work with buildbots as a way to test things. afaik
it works without git repositories - although most seem to. If yes, I
would be willing to dedicate some processing cycles from my server -
assuming I can get it working.

As far as downloading tarballs, etc. - done that in the past (although i
am not a registered voter), but generally my 'results' are what the
dutch call "Mustard after the meal" aka "too late to have any utility".

In short, if yes, or when it moves towards yes - willing to helpout.

Michael