Re: 2.4.35 in Sept?

Hi, Bill;
I would be game for tagging and rolling 2.4.35 and 2.4.36 shortly after. I can volunteer to do both... in fact, with the scripts in place (but needing some minor cleanup, I think), I'm generally willing to T&R on-demand barring personal things that would keep me from doing so.

--
Daniel Ruggeri

On 2018-09-13 14:24, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
I'm unaware of anything blocking a tag today, if someone wants to
proceed. What is gained by waiting a few days to slip in another
rushed patch to break yet another release?

I see nothing in STATUS necessary to fix 2.4 regressions, but many
proposed behavioral changes which suggest the likelyhood of new
regressions.

A minimal 2.4.35, and an optimistic 2.4.36 enhancement release within
weeks of one another serves all interests, a stable 2.4 and early
adoption 2.4. Users can back down to 2.4. 35 instead of way back to
2.4.29 or earlier, in the event of new issues in such a 2.4.36 release
which includes TLS 1.3 support.