Re: async mod_proxy_http

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 10:55 AM Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group
<ruediger.pluem@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

I'd said no... but for modules playing async with the MPM :p
One way or another we need a flag which is meant for the MPM at
resume_suspended time (be it the state, a c->notes, ...), and that
hook is likely to be called by modules going async...

Regards,
Yann.